In the last 6 years , we have conducted Cadaver dissection courses employing the full range of facial plastic procedures, Live surgical workshops to demonstrate the real time learning and lecture symposias and deliberations to cover the theoretical undercurrent of facial cosmetic surgery. This movement is a noble and humble attempt by us to promote ,nurture and guide facial plastic surgery in India. FRCSIT has been at the forefront of this and has involved in having 916 participants so far, taught by 116 faculties in all, in tri annual meetings across the country.
The FRCSIT is a non-profit medical educational and charitable trust formed in Asia. The body is dedicated to the development of plastic and reconstructive surgery of the head, face, and neck in India. Membership is open to all otolaryngologists,ophthalmologists plastic surgeons and medical qualified doctors in Asia, Who have demonstrated an interest in learning or furthering the branch of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- The trust aims at establishing, supporting and conducting educational conferences and workshops, CME and allied awareness programs about facial aesthetic and cosmetic surgeries.
- The body has been formed to spread the knowledge and surgical skills to the specialists of otolaryngology, head and neck surgery and plastic surgery, in this novel field since there are hardly any training opportunities for the same.
- The body would from time to time conduct courses to equip surgeons with skills required for cosmetic surgery of the face and hold review meetings to update and revise the skills of the said surgeons/members registered in the association.
- The trust aims at releasing bulletins, position papers, expert reviews, guidelines, protocols from time to time to help the members in their active clinical practice and surgical know how.
- The trust would in future increase the membership drive aggressively in order to enroll more members interested in this domain of facial reconstructive and cosmetic surgery, in order that this group becomes a formidable association to reckon with in matter of facial cosmetic and plastic surgery in India.
- Encouragement of research activities in the field of facial plastic surgery.
- The founding members would help and guide the members with surgical guidance in individual cases as need be , whether through online, telephonic advice or assisting with surgery.
- To Protect the interests of facial plastic surgeons by creating a legal cell and Corporate group indemnity insurance for protection from malpractice claims.
Objectives Of The Trust :
- To open, fund, construct, establish, equip, promote, conduct maintain, support, and run medical or educational institutions and conduct conferences workshops, CME and allied works in Facial Plastic and reconstructive surgeries, thereby raising awareness to the public and benefit the community at large.
- To provide education for the needy students, doctor and to render help to fellow facial plastic surgeons in times of need.
- To organize training and employment for ENT ,Head and Neck surgeons and Plastic surgeons in Facial Plastic surgery and to establish, maintain and run institutions for advancement of speciality of ENT head & Neck surgery.
- To publish and distribute literature in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- To perform acts to raise funds for all objects of the Trust, including but not limited to profit from organizing fund-raising events, from purchase and subsequent sale of medical equipment and performance of services for any person, agency or institute.
- To render service for the welfare and development of children suffering from facial deformities and cosmetic defects of the face.
- To promote, spread and impart all aspects of education to Doctors.
- To provide necessary facilities or to contribute to educational and scientific research development in any place as the Trust finds deemed fit towards Facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
- To carry out any activities with the intention of service but not of any profit making.
- To purchase, sell or otherwise distribute materials, medical equipment’s, medicines and other services in the furtherance of the objectives of the Trust.
- To arrange and organize lectures, debates, discussions, study tours, conferences, or radio-talks, Television Interviews for the advancement of the objects of the Trust towards Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- To establish Training Centre and allied educational institutions in the medical field towards Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- To raise funds through donations and contributions to support all the above activities, and setting up appropriate management structure, including subsidiary units as necessary for the needy people or patients.
- To develop the human resources through capacity building programs, workshops, seminars and training’s this will assist the objectives of the Trust towards Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery .
- To organize lectures, seminars, workshops, study groups, debates, symposia and other programs in the field of Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- To provide and conduct training programs for other agencies, institutions, government, semi-government, and non-government organizations in the field of medical science and medical education, who have like objects that of this Trust.
- To utilize the guidance, participation and financial assistance from established international organizations, central government, universities and other institutions in India and abroad.
- And to do all other incidental and useful necessary things that are essential for the attainment of the above objects.
- To provide and help the deprived children and young adults escape from a back ground of poverty.
- To help the poor and old age, and their dependants, providing cloths, beds, bed sheets, shelters etc.,
- To provide medical relief via clinics, Hospitals, medical camps, nursing homes, Naturopathy and Yoga Hospitals to all communities.
- To give relief by subscriptions or otherwise during famines, floods, earthquake, fire or any other natural calamities.
- To carryout all such acts and things which are incidental or necessary for the promotion of the aforementioned objects.
- To institute scholarship, Free ship, Awards and Commemoration in line with the objects of the trust.
- To advance the speciality of ENT head & Neck surgery by developing its sub specialization.
- To subscribe to such other charitable objects the trustees may deem proper provided, however that the done es in all such cases are recognized under section 80G of the Income Tax act, 1961 as amended from time to time.